- An E-Gift Card with a unique code is e-mailed to the recipient once the full order has been processed and payment is received.
- It is valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
- In order to redeem your Gift Card, you need to register with dhaagaandco.com
- It can be redeemed against all products on our website or Instagram of Dhaaga & Co.
- Once the E-Gift Card is issued, a unique code is generated that will be shared by the recipient via email. This unique code is required at the time of purchasing at our stores or online. It is non-transferable, can only be used on the Ensemble website or stores and cannot be returned or redeemed for cash.
- If your order total is less than the value of the E-Gift Card, the remaining balance will be updated in that E-Gift Card code which can be redeemed against subsequent orders. You may Contact Us to check the validity and balance of your E-Gift Card.
- If your order exceeds the value of the E-Gift Card this will automatically be redeemed to cover the remaining balance. All remaining balances exceeding the value of your gift voucher must be paid by credit/debit card/net banking or Paypal.
- Dhaaga & Co. is not liable for delivery of an E-Gift Card to an incorrect or non-existent email address. This is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- Dhaaga & Co. is not responsible if an E-Gift Card is used without permission.
- Dhaaga & Co. reserves the right to cancel an E-Gift Card if we deem such action necessary.
- Subject to Lucknow jurisdiction only.
- No shipping charge is applicable on a single purchase of E-Gift Card.
- E-Gift Cards can be emailed within 24 hours, or can be scheduled to be emailed on a special day.
- An E-Gift card once issued, cannot be cancelled or returned.
Once issued, your Gift Card is valid for a lifetime.
In order to redeem your Gift Card, you need to register with Dhaaga & Co. .com.
Gift Cards can be redeemed against all products on Dhaaga & Co. .com.
However, they cannot be returned or refunded, and are non-transferable. Gift Cards cannot be redeemed for cash in part or in whole, or converted into credit notes.
They cannot be used to purchase a Gift Card.
If the order amount exceeds the value of your Gift Card, the remaining balance must be settled at checkout. COD will not be acceptable.
If you wish to return products you have purchased using a Gift Card, Dhaaga & Co. ’sExchange & Return Policy will apply.
Dhaaga & Co. .com is not responsible if your Gift Card is lost, stolen, or used without your permission. We shall not be held responsible for any unauthorised and/or fraudulent purchases made using the Gift Card. We presume that the guest presenting the Gift Card code is the intended beneficiary of the voucher. Hence, we shall not verify whether the person redeeming it is the actual/intended beneficiary of the gift card.
Dhaaga & Co. .com reserves the right to cancel or reject a Gift Card without prior intimation if we reasonably suspect that the gift code has been utilised or is invalid, or if the guest is not the intended recipient.
Dhaaga & Co. Gift Card is an e-card and no delivery charges apply. However, Dhaaga &Co. .com’s standard delivery T&C apply for purchases made with it.
If a guest purchases Dhaaga & Co. Gift Card(s) alongside other products, standard delivery charges will apply (except during promotional free delivery periods).
Gift Cards cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, with the exception of free delivery promotions.
This gift card will be governed by the laws of India and disputes, if any, shall be subject to the jurisdiction of courts in Lucknow only.